Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

ZX-60 focusing problem

Anonymous
Posted 24/09/2004 - 06:43 Link
When I develop my photos I notice that all my pictures have focus problem. The picture is sharp in the middle but very blur on the edge.

I use 2 different lenses but they all give me same results. So I don't think it's a problem with my lense.

Does anyone have a solution? Is it because I'm using circular polarizor?
steelski
Posted 24/09/2004 - 16:23 Link
what kind of lenses aned what kind of circular polirizer?
Plane Tax!!!
johnriley
Posted 24/09/2004 - 23:15 Link
Can you post a picture so we can try to analyse the problem?
Best regards, John
tijean
Posted 08/11/2004 - 17:52 Link
In theory, a circular polerizer shoudl be fine, but it is one more variable in the equation, so take it off and shoot a few test shots without it. Then post some example shots so we can see what is going on.

I do not know how much experience you have with SLRs, but is it possible you are just dealing with a small depth of field and centered subject? You say that the photos are sharp in the center, which leads me to think is is not a focusing problem. But yes, a few test shots without the polarizer on autofocus, w/o polarizer on autofocus, and with on manual, and without on maunal and you should be able to narrow down your problem a great deal.
George Lazarette
Posted 09/11/2004 - 08:53 Link
Buy a book on photography. No lens can keep everything in focus, but you can improve things if you know the right techniques to use and have a camera that allows you to set the aperture of the lens.

I've deleted the original last paragraph because I've just noticed which camera you have, and I believe it is capable of manual over-ride.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.