Yesterdays street images
Posted 20/09/2015 - 21:54
Link
The last three work for me. Not so sure about the shift in angle of the others, but I'm sure it will be me not getting it.
Barrie - Too Old To Die Young
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
Posted 20/09/2015 - 22:14
Link
Thanks both
The angle I'm working on! I shoot as I walk past, shooting from the leg. Camera in hand with it being held by my leg! The angle is a working progress but for now we'll call it a 'dynamic angle'
The angle I'm working on! I shoot as I walk past, shooting from the leg. Camera in hand with it being held by my leg! The angle is a working progress but for now we'll call it a 'dynamic angle'
Gareth Williams ARPS
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
My PPG
Foundation NFT
Posted 21/09/2015 - 10:30
Link
Some interesting shots there. Filmmakers often call this the "Dutch angle" and it can work particularly well with this type of street photography
Posted 21/09/2015 - 18:08
Link
Thanks both!
I tried the tree image in mono but the tree lacked impact then so it had to remain in colour!
So! I've gone Dutch !
I tried the tree image in mono but the tree lacked impact then so it had to remain in colour!
So! I've gone Dutch !
Gareth Williams ARPS
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
My PPG
Foundation NFT
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


3434 posts
11 years
Barrybados
Pentax K5ii & Sigma 10-20mm
Hard as Nails
Tenby Images by Gareth Williams, on Flickr
Fish & Chips
Tenby Images by Gareth Williams, on Flickr
Here boy!
Tenby Images by Gareth Williams, on Flickr
Wide Horizons
Tenby Images by Gareth Williams, on Flickr
Under the Tree
Tenby Images by Gareth Williams, on Flickr
Tecnoffee
Tenby Images by Gareth Williams, on Flickr
The Kids
Saundersfoot by Gareth Williams, on Flickr
Ice Cream 'n' Rays
Saundersfoot by Gareth Williams, on Flickr
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT