WTB teleconverter
Posted 11/06/2011 - 18:40
Link
Hi Don
I don't have the above but I do have a manual Super Paragon 2x converter which you can have if you want it.
I suppose it depends what you want it for but on my telephoto lenses it's not great. If your after something to muck about with it would be ok but if you want it for taking shots to be proud of it would be best avoided.
Alternativley if you want to feel badly ripped off you could pay for it - not the recommended option
PM if you are interested, I live about 8 miles from Wrexham, but I would not suggest travel too far for it.
Regards
Stu.
I don't have the above but I do have a manual Super Paragon 2x converter which you can have if you want it.
I suppose it depends what you want it for but on my telephoto lenses it's not great. If your after something to muck about with it would be ok but if you want it for taking shots to be proud of it would be best avoided.
Alternativley if you want to feel badly ripped off you could pay for it - not the recommended option
PM if you are interested, I live about 8 miles from Wrexham, but I would not suggest travel too far for it.
Regards
Stu.
Posted 12/06/2011 - 06:49
Link
Thanks for the offer Stuey but I will go with something I know will work for me. Really appreciate the offer thanks again.
Stuey wrote:
Hi Don
I don't have the above but I do have a manual Super Paragon 2x converter which you can have if you want it.
I suppose it depends what you want it for but on my telephoto lenses it's not great. If your after something to muck about with it would be ok but if you want it for taking shots to be proud of it would be best avoided.
Alternativley if you want to feel badly ripped off you could pay for it - not the recommended option
PM if you are interested, I live about 8 miles from Wrexham, but I would not suggest travel too far for it.
Regards
Stu.
Hi Don
I don't have the above but I do have a manual Super Paragon 2x converter which you can have if you want it.
I suppose it depends what you want it for but on my telephoto lenses it's not great. If your after something to muck about with it would be ok but if you want it for taking shots to be proud of it would be best avoided.
Alternativley if you want to feel badly ripped off you could pay for it - not the recommended option
PM if you are interested, I live about 8 miles from Wrexham, but I would not suggest travel too far for it.
Regards
Stu.
C&C welcome.
Don.
Don.
Posted 12/06/2011 - 13:11
Link
I have a kenko AF 1.5x teleplus DG converter boxed in excellent condition for sale if your interested.
Posted 13/06/2011 - 06:45
Link
elvisboy wrote:
I have a kenko AF 1.5x teleplus DG converter boxed in excellent condition for sale if your interested.
Thanks for that, I am talking to someone at the moment about a purchase but if that goes bum up? what is your asking price?I have a kenko AF 1.5x teleplus DG converter boxed in excellent condition for sale if your interested.
Don.
C&C welcome.
Don.
Don.
Posted 13/06/2011 - 17:36
Link
If it will work with your DA*300 its yors for £60 plus p &p or you can collect if you wish.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2931 posts
18 years
Atherton tablelands,
NQ
Don.