FS: Pentax "A" fit extension tubes - Rare

Mike-P
Posted 11/06/2011 - 20:19 Link
Made by Paragon these tubes have the A contacts so aperture etc can be controlled by the camera. 3 tubes and front/rear caps only. I would say these are exactly the same as the Jessops variety that are rarely seen .. if only down to the fact I had to scratch a little paint off each one to expose bare metal so the contacts would work correctly.

£100 incl UK postage ... will be sent upon clearance of payment.
NeilP
Posted 12/06/2011 - 10:15 Link
Are these tubes that allow full fuctionality of the lens mounted on them? ie will the lens still have pttl functionally, aperture control etc
Mike-P
Posted 12/06/2011 - 13:45 Link
Yup, everything except AF.
nass
Posted 12/06/2011 - 22:36 Link
Hello, I'll take them please, can you send me details of your paypal account via a pm? Thx
... just another middle-aged guy with a hobby. I have an extreme macro learning site at extreme-macro.co.uk - Pentax-centric, your feedback and comments would be appreciated!
Mike-P
Posted 13/06/2011 - 15:36 Link
Sold to Nass.

Thanks for looking.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo