Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

WTB: Pentax Q + 01 prime

ASa
Posted 28/06/2013 - 09:54 Link
Hi,

lately I've been tempted by the form and fun factor of the Q system. So I'm looking around if anyone has the original Q (mainly for its magnesium alloy body) + 01 prime. Other interesting bits would be hood for the 01, optical viewfinder, and MAYBE a K/Q adapter. However I'm really looking for a decently priced camera+lens kit, I can get the accessories later if I decide to go deeper in to the Q world. Colour isn't really a deal breaker to either way.

I've had two previous, succesful, sales through this forum which you can probably find via search. I'm happy to pay via wire transfer (to older/known/trustworthy forum members) or PayPal. Shoot me a pm with your kit, price and estimated shipping charges to Finland!

BR
Aki
Recently aquired LBA.
DrOrloff
Posted 28/06/2013 - 10:09 Link
SRS are selling a white one with 01 prime for £149, if you don't mind white. That's a great price and you get a two year guarantee. I have been thinking of selling my Q but that price makes it hardly worthwhile.
ASa
Posted 28/06/2013 - 10:21 Link
Oh, yesterday I looked it was still £179, but for that price it seems like I'm going to get one from there. Thanks for the heads up! (Now I just have to hope that they keep it at this price until my paycheck arrives...)
Recently aquired LBA.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.