WTB: Pentax A 50mm f1.2

LennyBloke
Posted 10/09/2026 - 12:45 Link
I've had a few of these in my time, and as I currently have a number of fast A series lenses I thought I might see if anyone has an excellent condition one of these for sale in the UK to "complete" my A collection
LennyBloke
HarisF1
Posted 10/09/2026 - 19:05 Link
You don't need one, they're only a huge chunk of glass that makes the dreamiest images...
All the gear with no idea
davidwozhere
Posted 12/09/2026 - 22:33 Link
There are a couple of them here link
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd
Pwynnej
Posted 14/09/2026 - 14:00 Link
davidwozhere wrote:
There are a couple of them here link
Loads of F2 which are in the link - Lenny wants the F1.2
Z-1p, K-1, P50
F50 1.7. SMC-FAs 24, 35, 50 1.4, 85, 135. HD-FA15-30, DFA24-70, D-FA*70-200. The SMC-FA Limited Trinity.
Metz 45 CL-4, AF500FTZ. AF540FGZ.
Some Mamiya and some Nikon, and a Canon T70.
kasperbergholt
Posted 15/09/2026 - 15:18 Link
I've got an SMC Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, which I bought from a Japanese seller about a year ago, but I don't use it much.

I find the Zeiss 35mm f/2 a lot easier to focus with on both my K-5 IIs and K10D.

I'd be open to selling it, but I think shipping to the UK post-Brexit could be a nightmare.
LennyBloke
Posted 18/09/2026 - 14:45 Link
No longer looking - thanks for the messages though
LennyBloke

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo