WTB: Non-working KAF mount lens/mount only
Posted 18/05/2013 - 10:48
Link
How about a kit lens off ebay?
Posted 18/05/2013 - 11:26
Link
If the local distributor can't get one within a week or so, I'd be surprised.
Certainly Johnsons had no problems getting me some needed parts for my DA pronto...
part number for the DAL mount is 41287-0-M107-01 if you want to ask elsewhere.
Certainly Johnsons had no problems getting me some needed parts for my DA pronto...
part number for the DAL mount is 41287-0-M107-01 if you want to ask elsewhere.
Posted 18/05/2013 - 19:40
Link
So much for plastic mounts being just as durable as metal ones...
Search e-bay for K-mount lenses for "spares or repair", that's probably the cheapest option, but it'll have to be an AF lens or it won't have the hole for the AF screw.
Personally, I'd wait for them to get one in stock, which I'd imagine would be quite fast.
Search e-bay for K-mount lenses for "spares or repair", that's probably the cheapest option, but it'll have to be an AF lens or it won't have the hole for the AF screw.
Personally, I'd wait for them to get one in stock, which I'd imagine would be quite fast.
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


83 posts
16 years
Sofia,
Bulgaria
Located in Bulgaria and the local Pentax service center does not have any mounts in stock.