FS: Sigma 28mm Mini Wide II

percy
Posted 11/05/2013 - 17:17 Link
I'm having a bit of a sort out of the kit, and have decided to sell this lens because I'm not using it enough.

It is in fully working order, in pristine condition, and I can see no dust or fungus inside the lens (at least not with my slightly failing eyesight!).
Complete with caps, case, hood, leaflets and (unopened) shoulder strap for the case.

Not much more to say about it really, other than my asking price which is £60 including UK delivery.

If you are not happy with the lens when you receive it (within 5 days), I will happily refund you (less any postage costs) upon it's return in the same condition that I send it.

Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image
percy
Posted 14/05/2013 - 08:28 Link
bump - I will happily consider any offers
DanielH
Posted 14/05/2013 - 14:41 Link
what is the min focus distance? thanks Daniel
percy
Posted 14/05/2013 - 15:36 Link
A quick google search seems to indicate 22cm.

I'll check the paperwork with it this evening, or try it on camera, and if I discover anything different I'll post an update.
joostdh
Posted 14/05/2013 - 15:52 Link
I have this lens and it indeed says 22 cm on the barrel. Good luck with the sale.
Pentax K-1| D-FA 24-70mm | FA 43mm F1.9 Ltd | FA* 85mm F1.4 | D-FA 100mm F2.8 Macro WR | DA* 200mm F2.8 | Pentax AF 540FGZ
percy
Posted 14/05/2013 - 16:41 Link
Thanks for that, joostdh
percy
Posted 14/05/2013 - 18:19 Link
Have checked the paperwork with this lens and can confirm that it is 22cm
DanielH
Posted 14/05/2013 - 18:51 Link
brill thanks D
percy
Posted 18/05/2013 - 15:14 Link
Final bump

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo