WTB: Donor lens or a lens mount spring.
Posted 04/11/2018 - 16:51
Link
If it's made of brass and approximately 3mm x 1mm I may be able to help. Found one in my desk tidy from when a 18-55mm "exploded" on me! pm me an address.
Regards
Roger
Regards
Roger
Posted 05/11/2018 - 11:48
Link
Thanks to Roger my clumsiness has been rectified
Looking forward to getting the spring, yay!
Looking forward to getting the spring, yay!
Pentax K-5 and co.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


294 posts
14 years
London
In the process of disassembling a lens, I somehow managed to lose one of the springs that make the contact between the lens internals and the mount.
Does anyone have a spare one of these springs or knows where to get one?
Alternatively looking to buy any Pentax A series or later lens, in any state as I only care about retrieving the spring. Preferably a lens that is already in a non-functional state.
Image of the spring (Not my image, but shows the spring)
Thanks,
Aleks