Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

FS: HD Pentax-D FA* 50mm F1.4 SDM AW

LennyBloke
Posted 02/11/2018 - 18:05 Link
Your chance to own the incredible HD Pentax D FA* 50mm f1.4 SDM AW - with all original accessories (Hood, Soft Case, Caps, Box) in excellent condition. It is quite simply the best lens I have ever used, great for portraits, pseudo-macro, landscapes, it has transformed my view of a 50mm lens from one that only occasionally gets put in the bag to absolute first choice.

If you haven't seen any reviews then over at PentaxForums the number of top class reviews is rather telling...
https://www.pentaxforums.com/lensreviews/hd-pentax-d-fa-50mm-f14-sdm-aw.html

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

You've probably seen samples of what it can do, but if you haven't then there's a few images in this mini Flickr album of images taken in the last few days...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/62460860@N05/albums/72157697201604710

There is some PP - mainly shadows/highlights, etc - I have removed the default sharpening from LightRoom on most of them to show the native sharpness as best I can.

Price: £969 inc RMSD

UK Only, Bank Transfer, Cheque (cleared), PayPal (Gift), Postal Order or Cash on collection, Inspection Welcome.
LennyBloke
alfpics
Posted 02/11/2018 - 18:17 Link
If its the best lens you have ever used, why are you selling may I ask?
Andy
Edited by alfpics: 02/11/2018 - 18:17
LennyBloke
Posted 02/11/2018 - 18:27 Link
alfpics wrote:

I need some money for another purpose fairly quickly

or maybe I've got two
LennyBloke
Mike-P
Posted 02/11/2018 - 19:48 Link
Is it from SRS Lenny ? (as in the remainder of the 2 year warranty is still valid)
alfpics
Posted 02/11/2018 - 21:50 Link
LennyBloke wrote:
alfpics wrote:

I need some money for another purpose fairly quickly

or maybe I've got two

That did go through my mind! Hope you get whatever you need the money for sorted!
Andy
LennyBloke
Posted 03/11/2018 - 08:59 Link
I forgot about the SRS thing - I have the receipt from SRS somewhere, can't remember how the transfer thing works though!
LennyBloke
Mike-P
Posted 03/11/2018 - 09:54 Link
I think they are quite relaxed about it as long as both the buyer and seller are forum members and you have the receipt.
LennyBloke
Posted 05/11/2018 - 07:47 Link
Lens Reserved!
LennyBloke

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.