WTB - 35mm f2.8 macro Ltd
Posted 15/04/2018 - 21:51
Link
One went on eBay at £200 + PnP just a few hours ago
All the gear with no idea
Posted 15/04/2018 - 21:53
Link
HarisF1 wrote:
One went on eBay at £200 + PnP just a few hours ago
I bid £200 on it but the person before/after me must have done the same as I was outbid
One went on eBay at £200 + PnP just a few hours ago
Gareth Williams ARPS
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
My PPG
Foundation NFT
Posted 15/04/2018 - 22:14
Link
cardiffgareth wrote:
I have both a HD (Red Ring) and a non-HD (Green Ring) - I've done enough testing to know that the HD version doesn't make enough difference for me say it is greatly superior, so I will be selling either one of them.HarisF1 wrote:
One went on eBay at £200 + PnP just a few hours ago
I bid £200 on it but the person before/after me must have done the same as I was outbid One went on eBay at £200 + PnP just a few hours ago
If anyone wants the HD it would be £285 or the non-HD would be £245.
Gareth - if the one you've seen online is HD then I think £250 is a really good price
LennyBloke
Posted 16/04/2018 - 12:34
Link
LennyBloke wrote:
If anyone wants the HD it would be £285 or the non-HD would be £245.
Gareth - if the one you've seen online is HD then I think £250 is a really good price
I sold an HD absolute minter on this forum 4 weeks ago for £225!
cardiffgareth wrote:
I have both a HD (Red Ring) and a non-HD (Green Ring) - I've done enough testing to know that the HD version doesn't make enough difference for me say it is greatly superior, so I will be selling either one of them.HarisF1 wrote:
One went on eBay at £200 + PnP just a few hours ago
I bid £200 on it but the person before/after me must have done the same as I was outbid One went on eBay at £200 + PnP just a few hours ago
If anyone wants the HD it would be £285 or the non-HD would be £245.
Gareth - if the one you've seen online is HD then I think £250 is a really good price
Lots of gear - but not a lot of idea!
Posted 16/04/2018 - 13:59
Link
I paid £230 for mine just over 12 months ago on here.
Posted 16/04/2018 - 14:05
Link
Thanks all 😎 £225 for a HD
Lenny!
Do me a super deal
Lenny!
Do me a super deal
Gareth Williams ARPS
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
My PPG
Foundation NFT
Posted 16/04/2018 - 14:22
Link
The lens itself is outstanding, one of the best lenses I've ever used - and that's ignoring the macro capabilities.
All the gear with no idea
Posted 16/04/2018 - 14:31
Link
cardiffgareth wrote:
Thanks all 😎 £225 for a HD
Lenny!
Do me a super deal
Gulp - I didn't realise how cheap they had become - I'll hang on to both for now, there are a few Pentaxians in the family who like to try out stuff Sorry Gareth, but I'm sure someone here will make you an offer
Thanks all 😎 £225 for a HD
Lenny!
Do me a super deal
LennyBloke
Posted 16/04/2018 - 15:23
Link
Will this help you Gareth? http://www.ffordes.com/product/18021215254651
C.O.L.B.A.S victim
(Compulsive Obsessive Lens Buying Addiction Syndrome)
What you need are lenses, more lenses, bigger lenses, better lenses, faster lenses, vintage lenses and when you have these, your pictures will be perfect!
(Compulsive Obsessive Lens Buying Addiction Syndrome)
What you need are lenses, more lenses, bigger lenses, better lenses, faster lenses, vintage lenses and when you have these, your pictures will be perfect!
Posted 16/04/2018 - 15:32
Link
LennyBloke wrote:
Okay, how about a standard deal instead and not a super deal
cardiffgareth wrote:
Thanks all 😎 £225 for a HD
Lenny!
Do me a super deal
Gulp - I didn't realise how cheap they had become - I'll hang on to both for now, there are a few Pentaxians in the family who like to try out stuff Sorry Gareth, but I'm sure someone here will make you an offer Thanks all 😎 £225 for a HD
Lenny!
Do me a super deal
Gareth Williams ARPS
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
My PPG
Foundation NFT
Posted 16/04/2018 - 15:32
Link
That's the one I saw
Gareth Williams ARPS
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
My PPG
Foundation NFT
Posted 17/04/2018 - 10:16
Link
I managed to bag one for lees than 210.00 a while ago so they are out there
Posted 17/04/2018 - 11:59
Link
PM sent
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


3434 posts
11 years
Barrybados
Thanks
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT