FS. Pentax Q7

derek897
Posted 23/12/2017 - 08:46 Link
I'm selling my Q7 which I bought off another forum member, I bought it for a project I had in mind, but one which I won't be able to start till the summer now.
It's in excellent condition and comes with 3 batteries and charger plus lovely little bags to keep it in. No lenses. No box.
£130 + Postage to UK.

Also have a genuine pentax K to Q adapter. In as new condition with box for sale.
£110 + Postage to UK

Any questions, feel free to ask.
Will post pics when I get to a pc.
I know what i like, If not always why.
Posted 20/02/2018 - 09:28 Link
Is your Q7 still available ?
derek897
Posted 20/02/2018 - 09:33 Link
Charliezeta wrote:
Is your Q7 still available ?
Hi. The Q7 is sold.
The genuine Pentax adapter is still available
Derek
I know what i like, If not always why.
Posted 20/02/2018 - 09:49 Link
derek897 wrote:
Charliezeta wrote:
Is your Q7 still available ?
Hi. The Q7 is sold.
The genuine Pentax adapter is still available
Derek
Thank you I've had the Q since 2012 and use it a lot but thinking of the Q7. they seem scarce these days !
Posted 06/03/2018 - 14:45 Link
Charliezeta wrote:
derek897 wrote:
Charliezeta wrote:
Is your Q7 still available ?
Hi. The Q7 is sold.
The genuine Pentax adapter is still available
Derek
Thank you I've had the Q since 2012 and use it a lot but thinking of the Q7. they seem scarce these days !
erikro
Posted 25/04/2018 - 18:27 Link
Hi.
Do you still have the k to q adapter and what is the price now?
Erik
K-3III/K-1 II + film cameraes
I love my Pentax, all of them.
derek897
Posted 25/04/2018 - 20:18 Link
Hi Erik, I'm going to hold on to it I think. For now anyway.
I know what i like, If not always why.
erikro
Posted 25/04/2018 - 20:32 Link
Ok
K-3III/K-1 II + film cameraes
I love my Pentax, all of them.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo