Wren family
Posted 30/05/2012 - 14:25
Link
that,s some sort of kit you have fantastic photo,s
k5iis sigma 10-20 hsm tamron 17-50 pentax da 18-135 pentax A 50 f 1;1 7
pentax da*60-250 pentax da 55-300 sigma apo 150-500 hsm os pentax af1.7 adapter
Pentax af aw 1.4 rear converter and a flash
pentax da*60-250 pentax da 55-300 sigma apo 150-500 hsm os pentax af1.7 adapter
Pentax af aw 1.4 rear converter and a flash
Posted 30/05/2012 - 19:19
Link
Fantastic images.
Bill
K5+Bigma+BushHawk Shoulderpod.
K5+16-50DA* + 10-17DA Fisheye + 50-135DA* + Sigma 70mm Macro + DA35 2.4..
Slik Pro 700DX tripod.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pixellie/
K5+Bigma+BushHawk Shoulderpod.
K5+16-50DA* + 10-17DA Fisheye + 50-135DA* + Sigma 70mm Macro + DA35 2.4..
Slik Pro 700DX tripod.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pixellie/
Posted 31/05/2012 - 01:08
Link
Lovely work, feather detail in the first 3 makes them better, last one may be suffering from to much flash.
C&C welcome.
Don.
Don.
Posted 31/05/2012 - 03:58
Link
Lovely - very cute. Those juveniles must be tiny !
http://frogfish.smugmug.com/ Pentax. Pentax DA*300/4, Cosina 55/1.2, Lens Baby Composer Pro & Edge 80, AFA x1.7, Metz 50 af1.
Nikon. D800. D600. Sigma 500/4.5, Nikon 300/2.8 VRII, Sigma 120-300/2.8, Zeiss Distagon ZF2 21/2.8, Zeiss Distagon ZF2 35/2.0, Sigma 50/1.4, Nikkor 85/1.8, Nikon TC20EIII, Nikon TC14EII, Kenko x1.4, Sigma 2.0
Nikon. D800. D600. Sigma 500/4.5, Nikon 300/2.8 VRII, Sigma 120-300/2.8, Zeiss Distagon ZF2 21/2.8, Zeiss Distagon ZF2 35/2.0, Sigma 50/1.4, Nikkor 85/1.8, Nikon TC20EIII, Nikon TC14EII, Kenko x1.4, Sigma 2.0
Posted 01/06/2012 - 08:57
Link
Thanks for your comments everyone.
Don,I think the last image has too much flash this is because of the sky in the background/too close for a beamer [that's part of the fun] and not having time to change the flash settings after taking the shots of the Juveniles under the cover of the canopy of the wood.
At some point I will be trying to get some better Wood mouse shots so I will be out when the light is starting to fade.
Hey, I'm just enjoying myself
Don,I think the last image has too much flash this is because of the sky in the background/too close for a beamer [that's part of the fun] and not having time to change the flash settings after taking the shots of the Juveniles under the cover of the canopy of the wood.
OldTaffy wrote:
You're getting some marvellous shots with that 500 Sigma. Lovely soft bokeh, with sharp-as-a-needle subjects. Were these also at 9 pm?
Martin
Martin,About 11am, these are Juveniles/parents from a nest that I have been watching for a while.The Juveniles were perching in Cow parsley/Nettles and then on a branch of a small bush.You're getting some marvellous shots with that 500 Sigma. Lovely soft bokeh, with sharp-as-a-needle subjects. Were these also at 9 pm?
Martin
At some point I will be trying to get some better Wood mouse shots so I will be out when the light is starting to fade.
Hey, I'm just enjoying myself
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


253 posts
15 years
All oiled of course.
Juvenile Wren by ducatigaz, on Flickr
Juvenile Wren by ducatigaz, on Flickr
Wren by ducatigaz, on Flickr
Wren by ducatigaz, on Flickr