A couple from Saturday

Blythman
Posted 30/05/2012 - 16:54 Link
I spent a few hours on Saturday hoping to get pics of the fox cubs, but din't manage to capture them until Sunday. So, I didn't press the shutter button very often on Saturday. Here's my best efforts.

Both taken with the K5 and the Sigma 150-500mm

Comment Image

Starling. Food for the youngsters by Blythman1960, on Flickr

Comment Image

St. Mary's Lighthouse by Blythman1960, on Flickr
Alan


PPG
Flickr
snappychappy
Posted 30/05/2012 - 17:48 Link
First shot is super sharp, great work. My fav is the second shot, beautiful light on the lighthouse.
geordie01
Posted 30/05/2012 - 18:23 Link
Two gooduns there Alan,love the Starling.
matwhittington
Posted 30/05/2012 - 18:59 Link
Both beautiful. I rather like the Starling myself. Great pose and great focus.
Mat W

My Flickr: link
Stuey
Posted 30/05/2012 - 21:33 Link
I like these a lot

The detail, composition, pose etc for number 1

Number 2 has lovely colours and composition
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link
tyronet2000
Posted 01/06/2012 - 18:30 Link
I like them both but the starling gets my vote
Regards
Stan

PPG

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo