Wifi Card for the K7
Posted 26/01/2012 - 09:05
Link
http://uk.eye.fi/
Is this the sort of thing you mean? If so, you can't really go wrong with Samsung.
Is this the sort of thing you mean? If so, you can't really go wrong with Samsung.
Posted 26/01/2012 - 13:29
Link
steven9761 wrote:
http://uk.eye.fi/
Is this the sort of thing you mean? If so, you can't really go wrong with Samsung.
Samsung? or SanDisk?
http://uk.eye.fi/
Is this the sort of thing you mean? If so, you can't really go wrong with Samsung.
Posted 26/01/2012 - 14:05
Link
Anyone know if the eye-fi works in the k5 as well?
Posted 26/01/2012 - 20:11
Link
I've used the Eye-Fi 8Gb Pro X2 for about a year with a K5.
The Pro X2 was the only one I could use in an Ad-Hoc link so I could shoot aand save direct into my laptop.
The Pro X2 was the only one I could use in an Ad-Hoc link so I could shoot aand save direct into my laptop.
K10D + K20D + DA 18-55mm, Sigma 70-300mm, Sigma 170-500mm, DA50-135mm F2.8, 50mm F1.7
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


22 posts
16 years
Thanks in advance