Which hand should I hold the baton in?
Posted 24/02/2011 - 13:42
Link
Absolutely brilliant stuff! A whole new technique using nose, finger and sleeve too!
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
Posted 24/02/2011 - 15:35
Link
That was simply wonderful - oh I hope his talent lasts and he doesn't burn out [ as can happen ]
I'd love to see him in action in about 4 years time when, sadly, I doubt if he'll be quite as enthusiastic as he was in this clip
I'd love to see him in action in about 4 years time when, sadly, I doubt if he'll be quite as enthusiastic as he was in this clip
let the education continue
proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs
proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs
Posted 24/02/2011 - 16:10
Link
Where is this kid's mother? he's gonna poke somebody's eye out waving that stick around...
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


4798 posts
17 years
Saffron Walden,
Essex
Very amusing for those of you with small kids, or an interest in classical music
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!