Which Fox ?
Posted 02/09/2014 - 22:15
Link
Number 2 I think,he's looking at you , number 3 is lovely too.
Posted 02/09/2014 - 23:12
Link
#3
Barrie - Too Old To Die Young
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
Posted 02/09/2014 - 23:54
Link
No 3 for me lovely shot
K-3. K20D, Pentax 18-55mm AL II, Pentax DA 16-45 Pentax FA 50 F1.4, Pentax 18-135 wr, Pentax-AF 80-200, Pentax DA 55-300, DA 10-17, Metz 48
Posted 03/09/2014 - 08:07
Link
Blythman wrote:
#3. Its seen you, or looks like it has. The eyes look engaged
I agree with Alan.
#3. Its seen you, or looks like it has. The eyes look engaged
Regards John/Jumbo
Posted 03/09/2014 - 09:24
Link
Looks like #3's the one.
Cheers guys
Cheers guys
Posted 03/09/2014 - 20:10
Link
3 for me too, although I think all three shots are very good. They would all benefit hugely from some careful processing to bring a bit more detail from the shadow areas, especially the third one.
Regards
David
Regards
David
Posted 03/09/2014 - 20:59
Link
Posted 03/09/2014 - 21:03
Link
I was thinking in terms of the Fox's right eye being so much in shadow. The low key approach helps to disguise the foliage that is in the foreground, but I still think lightening the shadows would be the best bet.
Regards
David
Regards
David
Posted 03/09/2014 - 21:09
Link
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.




799 posts
20 years
1.
2.
3.