Which Fox ?

mille19
Posted 02/09/2014 - 21:18 Link
I can't decide which one I like the best, what do you think ?

1.
Comment Image


2.
Comment Image


3.
Comment Image
Edited by mille19: 02/09/2014 - 21:19
caj26
Posted 02/09/2014 - 22:15 Link
Number 2 I think,he's looking at you , number 3 is lovely too.
NaimKhan
Posted 02/09/2014 - 22:28 Link
No 3 for me
bforbes
steloz
Posted 02/09/2014 - 23:54 Link
No 3 for me lovely shot
K-3. K20D, Pentax 18-55mm AL II, Pentax DA 16-45 Pentax FA 50 F1.4, Pentax 18-135 wr, Pentax-AF 80-200, Pentax DA 55-300, DA 10-17, Metz 48
Blythman
Posted 03/09/2014 - 07:54 Link
#3. Its seen you, or looks like it has. The eyes look engaged
Alan


PPG
Flickr
Jumbo48
Posted 03/09/2014 - 08:07 Link
Blythman wrote:
#3. Its seen you, or looks like it has. The eyes look engaged
I agree with Alan.
Regards John/Jumbo
mille19
Posted 03/09/2014 - 09:24 Link
Looks like #3's the one.
Cheers guys
AndrewA
Posted 03/09/2014 - 13:34 Link
No: 3 for me too the eye contact makes it.
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
Vuillaume
Posted 03/09/2014 - 13:59 Link
Lovely all three, though
Best regards
John

PPG link
andy_bell
Posted 03/09/2014 - 14:42 Link
3 all the way
A few bits & Bobs
davidstorm
Posted 03/09/2014 - 20:10 Link
3 for me too, although I think all three shots are very good. They would all benefit hugely from some careful processing to bring a bit more detail from the shadow areas, especially the third one.

Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs
Edited by davidstorm: 03/09/2014 - 20:10
mille19
Posted 03/09/2014 - 20:59 Link
davidstorm wrote:
They would all benefit hugely from some careful processing to bring a bit more detail from the shadow areas, especially the third one.

Regards
David
Actually I was thinking the opposite David, maybe go for a more low-key look

Comment Image
davidstorm
Posted 03/09/2014 - 21:03 Link
I was thinking in terms of the Fox's right eye being so much in shadow. The low key approach helps to disguise the foliage that is in the foreground, but I still think lightening the shadows would be the best bet.

Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs
davidstorm
Posted 03/09/2014 - 21:09 Link
I've taken the liberty of doing a quick 30 seconds on it, what do you think?

Comment Image


Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo