Whatever next.
Posted 11/03/2009 - 14:12
Link
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
Posted 11/03/2009 - 17:43
Link
Shim, love that clip about VCR
Posted 11/03/2009 - 18:43
Link
Mike, I've seen Disney's Winnie the Pooh inflatable done in the same way.
Kind regards,
Michal R. Hoffmann
K20D, DA 16-45mm, A 50mm F/1:1.4, DA 55-300mm; flash Pentax AF240Z
Michal R. Hoffmann
K20D, DA 16-45mm, A 50mm F/1:1.4, DA 55-300mm; flash Pentax AF240Z
Posted 11/03/2009 - 19:54
Link
misiek_knm wrote:
Mike, I've seen Disney's Winnie the Pooh inflatable done in the same way.
Piglet, shield your eyes.
Mike, I've seen Disney's Winnie the Pooh inflatable done in the same way.
Peter
My Flickr page
My Flickr page
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



13627 posts
18 years
Hythe,
Hampshire UK
Link