Still batting for Pentax!
Posted 10/03/2009 - 10:59
Link
The more people buy Pentax the better.
Had my K20D a couple of months now,very pleased indeed.
It seems to me that whenever a review does comparrisons Pentax tend to lose out on issues that do not really make much difference in the field.
One thing they never talk about is backward compatibility which Pentax is unrivalled in. You only have to look at the amount of lenses on ebay.
Davex.
Had my K20D a couple of months now,very pleased indeed.
It seems to me that whenever a review does comparrisons Pentax tend to lose out on issues that do not really make much difference in the field.
One thing they never talk about is backward compatibility which Pentax is unrivalled in. You only have to look at the amount of lenses on ebay.
Davex.
Posted 10/03/2009 - 11:02
Link
They do seem to be overlooked at times, that's true, but usually by people who don't know what they're talking about!
I can be found on other photography forums arguing the case for Pentax quite frequently, especially when a beginner asks 'what first camera for £XXX.
I can be found on other photography forums arguing the case for Pentax quite frequently, especially when a beginner asks 'what first camera for £XXX.
Posted 10/03/2009 - 11:03
Link
Up the pentax i held a nikon didn't like it bought a canon and it fell to pieces in 2 months fell in love with a k10 and the rest is history
Posted 12/03/2009 - 08:41
Link
I once looked through the viewfinder of a Nikon D50 and had an attack of clostrophobia
you don't have to be mad to post here
but it does help
but it does help
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


369 posts
18 years
Lincolnshire,
UK
My brother in law had a £350 budget, and so he went for the K-m and kit lens/bag/SD card etc from SRS, and he's now a happy chappy. His first daughter was born recently, and he's been sending me a few pics, and I'm impressed!
My father in law's Fuji S5500 also gave up the ghost the last week or so, and he remembered that I'd raved about Pentax in the past so asked me if a K200d and kit lens for £250 from LCE was a good deal. He bit their hand off, and now he too is very pleased with his purchase.
I just need Pentax to release a K**d with the AF and FPS capabilities of my D300 and I'll be back in the fold... Oh, and a 500mm f4 DA* would be nice too!!