What you Like

pink

Link Posted 30/09/2010 - 12:48
I've seen this on other forms and think it's really good for every one to have a go.

Simple show a image from the last person's entry (from their portfolio)

My choice is Ken

James

So the next person will add a image from me and then the next will show the image they like in that persons portfolio

How to copy and paste
go to that persons gallery click on there image you like to view it in it's own window and then right click on your mouse select copy URL go to this post click add image and then paste between the image code [img.]https://www.pentaxuser.com/images/gallery/2008/08/large/Carly_1219170287.jp[/img]I have removed G in this to show you what it should look like MUST END IN JPG

RULE YOU MUST HAVE A UPLOADED IMAGE IN YOUR GALLERY TO TAKE PART

GOOD LUCK
My Fluidr

"To see in colour is a delight for the eye, But to see in black and white is a delight for the soul" ANDRI HERY
Last Edited by pink on 30/09/2010 - 12:49

fatspider

Link Posted 30/09/2010 - 14:20
OK James heres one I picked from yours, I love the girls smile on this, though I would have cloned out those freckles or whatever on her cheek.

My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link

pink

Link Posted 30/09/2010 - 14:36
what happens now is some pick a image from Alan's portfolio/gallery so on and so on

James
My Fluidr

"To see in colour is a delight for the eye, But to see in black and white is a delight for the soul" ANDRI HERY

TonyM

Link Posted 30/09/2010 - 15:19
Alan - not being deliberately different here (look at his portfolio to understand what I mean ), but this is what stood out. It's a cliche, but it really does have a 3-d feel to it; lovely colours, brilliant contrast of dark sky to bright town, a pleasure to look at:

Tony

johnwhit

Link Posted 30/09/2010 - 15:56
Agree with above comments.

john
PPG link

In LBA hiatus.

fatspider

Link Posted 30/09/2010 - 16:51
Quote:
Agree with above comments.

Err John, did you read this thread?
your supposed to pick one of Tonys images from his portfolio and post it here.
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link

pink

Link Posted 30/09/2010 - 17:10
Alan some people just can't read ??

James
My Fluidr

Technoblurb

Link Posted 30/09/2010 - 19:34
I will pick up the baton on this one. I love the light in this image and the person walking along the tow path. It's a picture that you want to walk into.

womble

Link Posted 30/09/2010 - 20:23
I love the backlighting on this one picking out all the hairs on the stem, and the bokeh with all the hexagons.

K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website
Last Edited by womble on 30/09/2010 - 20:24

womble

Link Posted 01/10/2010 - 18:53
I hope I didn't kill this, it looked a fun idea to me!

K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

Anvh

Link Posted 01/10/2010 - 18:59
Kris I would have liked to comment on one of your photos but I'm not allowed to

What if I would provide an alternative gallery?
Stefan

K10D, K5
DA* 16-50, DA* 50-135, D-FA 100 Macro, DA 40 Ltd, DA 18-55
AF-540FGZ
Last Edited by Anvh on 01/10/2010 - 19:00

womble

Link Posted 01/10/2010 - 19:04
Anvh wrote:
Kris I would have liked to comment on one of your photos but I'm not allowed to

Why on earth not?
Kris Lockyear

My website

johnriley

Link Posted 01/10/2010 - 19:13
The place for comment on images is Your Photos or the Gallery and I don't understand how Stefan can be unable to comment on any of the images there.
Best regards, John

pink

Link Posted 01/10/2010 - 19:52
I Just thought it would be a good topic for people to get their images shown

James
My Fluidr

Gwyn

Link Posted 01/10/2010 - 20:00
It's a great idea James. I can't post because I don't have a portfolio, but I am enjoying seeing what others post.

Come on - someone must love one of Womble's photos surely??

Stefan doesn't have a portfolio either which is why he can't post.
Last Edited by Gwyn on 01/10/2010 - 20:03
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.