What Pentax User Does For You

VonBatCat

Link Posted 28/01/2011 - 21:16
"All right... all right... but apart from better communication and advice and education and articles and friendship and deals and a forum system and information and support... what has the Pentax User site done for us"? (Sorry quick Python moment there)

Well, for me apart from the above. Through a great purchase from the classifieds (K-M, thanks Ian). The site has brought me and my partner closer together. Aaaarrrhhh

After seeing my use of the site she tried to find one for Nikon, only to find she was not getting the same friendly supportive community. So she now has moved to Pentax, expect to see her on the forums soon.

Iíll probably still get a slap when I ask if I can use her body.

So what is the best thing thats happened to you because of the site?
John (VonBatCat)

Rule of Thirds - I don't do fractions
link]Other Stuff
VonBatCat.Com

Glover

Link Posted 28/01/2011 - 21:38
Glad to be of service

This really is a great supportive community, a friend of mine is a sony user and he tried to find one aswell after i told him about this site, likewise he found nothing.

Good to see another convert, i was in the shop paying a deposit on my k-5 and the guy who served me said he has just sold his canon kit and bought the k-5 himself, things are looking up
Pentax K-5
DA 18-55mm AL WR DAL 50-200mm Tamron 70-300mm, Auto Chinon 28mm 2.8. sigma 30mm 1.4 DC
Metz 48 af-1
Flickr

VonBatCat

Link Posted 29/01/2011 - 00:22
Glover wrote:
Glad to be of service

This really is a great supportive community, a friend of mine is a sony user and he tried to find one aswell after i told him about this site, likewise he found nothing.

Good to see another convert, i was in the shop paying a deposit on my k-5 and the guy who served me said he has just sold his canon kit and bought the k-5 himself, things are looking up

Looking forward to seeing some K-% shots
John (VonBatCat)

Rule of Thirds - I don't do fractions
link]Other Stuff
VonBatCat.Com
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.