What Did You All Get?

Classvino
Posted 02/01/2008 - 19:58 Link
I got a compliment from my brother : "Wow - your camera takes really good pictures!"

(to which I replied "Wow, your mouth makes really nice sounds!"

Actually, I got myself an AF 1.7x Adapter for Christmas, but it got stuck in Customs and only arrived today...
--------------
MZ-6,K10D,K20D,Grip,DA*Zooms,DA 18-55-200 Kit,FA50,1.7TC,AFZ360
For Saleentax FA28-90,FA100-300,Sigma EX28-80,DC18-200,
Makinon 500mm Mirror
Don
Posted 04/01/2008 - 04:52 Link
my end of year goodies are still rolling in and will be for a couple weeks yet!
epson r2400 arrived today!
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
niblue
Posted 04/01/2008 - 09:11 Link
My goodies are still coming as well - I picked up the Pentax 645 bought with Christmas money yesterday and I'm awaiting an Pentacon->645 lens adaptor and a Carl Zeiss Flektogon 50mm F4 to use with it.
browngo1
Posted 04/01/2008 - 10:07 Link
I got a Pentax DA 50-200, the Pentax K10D case and the remote control F.

Got them in Bic Camera in Tokyo and saved a fair bit of dosh.
Gordon
---------
K10D

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo