West Sussex PUs?
Posted 17/02/2009 - 21:49
Link
Oggy wrote:
For my sins I have fetched up just outside Worthing. Anyone else around this part of the country?
Mattmatic is not too far away from you.
For my sins I have fetched up just outside Worthing. Anyone else around this part of the country?
Hyram
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Posted 17/02/2009 - 21:57
Link
Hyram wrote:
Information or warning?
Oggy wrote:
For my sins I have fetched up just outside Worthing. Anyone else around this part of the country?
Mattmatic is not too far away from you.For my sins I have fetched up just outside Worthing. Anyone else around this part of the country?
Posted 17/02/2009 - 22:04
Link
Oggy wrote:
Matt's knowledge of all things digital is simply awesome.
Hyram wrote:
Information or warning?Oggy wrote:
For my sins I have fetched up just outside Worthing. Anyone else around this part of the country?
Mattmatic is not too far away from you.For my sins I have fetched up just outside Worthing. Anyone else around this part of the country?
Hyram
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Posted 18/02/2009 - 07:45
Link
You're right... I'm not that far away at all
I'm just along the coast in Brighton & Hove
Was at Arundel WWT last weekend (with my lowly 80-320, and feeling out of place amongst the Bigmas and 500mm bazookas )
Matt
I'm just along the coast in Brighton & Hove
Was at Arundel WWT last weekend (with my lowly 80-320, and feeling out of place amongst the Bigmas and 500mm bazookas )
Matt
http://www.mattmatic.co.uk
(For gallery, tips and links)
(For gallery, tips and links)
Posted 18/02/2009 - 13:07
Link
Yup Matt - I'm a frequent flyer there as well.
Only the two of us in Sussex then?
Only the two of us in Sussex then?
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



2406 posts
17 years
Worthing