Well I finally did it!
Posted 26/07/2010 - 20:43
Link
Thanks everyone for your warm welcome. Not entirely certain I can make it on Saturday yet as I will (hopefully) be traveelling back up from London late Friday - but will certianly do my best to be there.
In case I can not make it and for those who do not know Harewood - if the weather and thermals are right - make your way to the large terrace at the rear of the house - as this is built on top of a hill - it is a fantastic viewing platform for the Kites and they can often be seen flying at eye level from here over the valley and reasonably close
In case I can not make it and for those who do not know Harewood - if the weather and thermals are right - make your way to the large terrace at the rear of the house - as this is built on top of a hill - it is a fantastic viewing platform for the Kites and they can often be seen flying at eye level from here over the valley and reasonably close
No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more
Posted 22/08/2010 - 01:18
Link
Hi and welcome to the forum.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


6913 posts
17 years
Co. Durham UK
we are meeting in the car park between 10:30 & 11:00, just look for the tripods you will soon find us.
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/