Well Done Gareth!
Posted 13/12/2015 - 13:44
Link
I remember this too, a striking image and very well deserved to appear on the front cover off AP. Congrats Gareth.
Posted 13/12/2015 - 17:20
Link
well done that man!
Learn how to live and you'll know how to die; learn how to die, and you'll know how to live.
Check out ones photographs on Flickr!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/awprentice/
Check out ones photographs on Flickr!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/awprentice/
Posted 13/12/2015 - 19:12
Link
McGregNi wrote:
Congratulations Gareth .... A great success and striking image. So its Gareth this year, and I think it was DrO's last year ...... The message needs to get out then that a Pentax is not just for Christmas
Well done indeed Gareth.Congratulations Gareth .... A great success and striking image. So its Gareth this year, and I think it was DrO's last year ...... The message needs to get out then that a Pentax is not just for Christmas
My cover was the 2013 Christmas edition, a snowflake macro.
So 2 out of 3 ain't bad for Pentax.
Posted 13/12/2015 - 19:37
Link
Well done Gareth... Super festive shot... And Adrian too (I remember it well)...
Best
Best
Posted 13/12/2015 - 20:25
Link
Simple subject VERY WELL EXECUTED. I love it.
John thanks for putting it up.
CHEERS. Vic
John thanks for putting it up.
CHEERS. Vic
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
Posted 13/12/2015 - 23:13
Link
Good work
Posted 14/12/2015 - 00:24
Link
Wow! Thanks all! Super stoked and quite moved by all the replies to this post! Yep, we're 2 out of 3 so here's looking to next year and hopefully another Pentax image! Always knew the Super Takumar 55mm was a cracking lens
Gareth Williams ARPS
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
My PPG
Foundation NFT
Posted 14/12/2015 - 01:17
Link
Vive le Tak !
I recall seeing that image on here and being impressed with it as well. Super Christmas pressie Gareth - well done!
I recall seeing that image on here and being impressed with it as well. Super Christmas pressie Gareth - well done!
Posted 14/12/2015 - 09:07
Link
Very well done Gareth. It's a great image and deservedly a front cover shot.
Best regards
Best regards
Too far from a shore.
Posted 14/12/2015 - 23:03
Link
Cheers both
Gareth Williams ARPS
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
My PPG
Foundation NFT
Posted 15/12/2015 - 09:05
Link
Well done that man! Inspirational - might try that myself! Now where did I put that Christmas tree ... ?
K-3II - HD DA20-40 Limited, HD DA55-300PLM, SMC DA10-17 Fishy, AF201FG Flashy
Posted 15/12/2015 - 09:47
Link
Gareth seems to still be on a bit of a roll.....I see he won the weekly competition as well! There seems to be no stopping that man.....
Best regards, John
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


4934 posts
15 years
Sheffield,
England
Regards
David
Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu
Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs