Weekly Competition #332 - Darkness Competition

bforbes
Posted 21/11/2013 - 22:48 Link
Thursday, and it looks like the top three places are decided!!!!
Edited by bforbes: 21/11/2013 - 23:03
ken2390
Posted 21/11/2013 - 23:16 Link
Being a rank novice I have entered a couple of times. But then thought what happens on the off chance the I got somewhere. To be honest I would not know how to put across my opinions in judging. Sure I would know which photos I like the best. But talking about the details would confuse me. So I have not entered any Comps now. Shall just stick to gallery until I am up to all your standards.
JAK
Posted 21/11/2013 - 23:33 Link
If you know which photos you like the best it shouldn't be too difficult to say why, and to win it you must have a some idea what you're doing. That leaves the rest of the entries. Just say a few words why you thought they didn't make the grade; what you like about them and what you didn't like about them.

So go on, give it a go!

John K
John K

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo