Weekly Competition # 83: Fore sale: Comments

Malo1961
Posted 06/02/2009 - 18:31 Link
Only "Market sales", so far. Some good ones too!

Martin.
Best regards,

Martin.


Curious about my photography?? Just Follow the Light.
Prieni
Posted 06/02/2009 - 20:18 Link
Yeah, I also had one from the market only.

Your's is not from the markets, though...

Prieni
How inappropriate to call this planet earth when it is quite clearly Ocean. - Arthur C. Clarke
Prieni's PPG page
Malo1961
Posted 06/02/2009 - 20:21 Link
Well.....I'll guess it is still on the market, ...sort of.

Martin.
Best regards,

Martin.


Curious about my photography?? Just Follow the Light.
Gwyn
Posted 07/02/2009 - 14:27 Link
I'll buy it! A house on the water - perfect.
johnny_rino
Posted 07/02/2009 - 14:30 Link
Some really great shots! The fav for me is a real sweet one!
K-5, 2 K10D's, 16-45mm SMC DA,35mm DA Macro Limited, SMC 18-55mm WR, Sigma 135-400mm, 43mm SMC FA f1.9 Limited, 15mm SMC Limited, AF540FGZ, D-BG2
lenscape
Posted 08/02/2009 - 23:05 Link
I've had a busy weekend so I will be posting the results mid to late Monday morning.

So no need to wait up until 00:05.
lenscape
K20D, K10D, K-m, MZ3, Metz 58-AF1, Optio MX4 & Linux.(No Windows)
(Gone: *istD, ME Super, Super-A)

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo