Weekly Competition # 329 - Children at play
Posted 28/10/2013 - 19:22
Link
South Africa is GMT+2 so it would be 10 pm here.
Posted 28/10/2013 - 19:50
Link
The competition ending time is automated, so it will allow entries up to midnight here in the UK and will only give the judge the option to select a winner at that point as well.
Clearly for some the subject matter chosen this time might be sensitive, so I would ask that we make sure that we all do remain sensitive and considerate about it.
Clearly for some the subject matter chosen this time might be sensitive, so I would ask that we make sure that we all do remain sensitive and considerate about it.
Best regards, John
Posted 29/10/2013 - 01:07
Link
tyronet2000 wrote:
Would have been a better subject for the summer I think ?
Don't forget Stan, with the weekly competition people can use their back catalogue.
Would have been a better subject for the summer I think ?
Barrie - Too Old To Die Young
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
Posted 29/10/2013 - 08:10
Link
bforbes wrote:
Very true Barrie and I will have to see if I have any anonymous children accidentally caught in a shot
tyronet2000 wrote:
Would have been a better subject for the summer I think ?
Don't forget Stan, with the weekly competition people can use their back catalogue.Would have been a better subject for the summer I think ?
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


4192 posts
16 years
Scarborough,
North Yorks.
We all either have children of our own, or have nephews and nieces, or maybe even work in a kinder garden.
The contest will close at midnight South African time.
John K