Weekly #197 Discussion Thread - Fungi
Posted 19/04/2011 - 13:04
Link
I might have to crawl around until September to find some. The morels are snaffled up by those who know their closely guarded whereabouts and it hasn't rained for a month.
Posted 19/04/2011 - 18:02
Link
But would the grocer mind customers crawling around on his floor.
Posted 19/04/2011 - 21:27
Link
I thought about buying a nice large mushroom for a macro shot but then I stumbled across something really shocking
Hyram
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Posted 21/04/2011 - 21:52
Link
Dr O, you can go through your archives.... this isn't they fortnightly assignment, after all.
However, having only had a Pentax since 25th Jan, I'm knackered.....and I'm not going to the supermarket.......maybe.
However, having only had a Pentax since 25th Jan, I'm knackered.....and I'm not going to the supermarket.......maybe.
This space deliberately left blank.
Posted 21/04/2011 - 23:01
Link
I know and I will, but I do like to submit a nice fresh shot for the competitions if I can.
Posted 22/04/2011 - 18:58
Link
I thought I was hallucinating when I saw DrO's picture of Fly Agarics
Great simplicity is only won by an intense moment or by years of intelligent effort. T.S Eliot
Gear Not enough!!
PPG
Flickr
My not so new website
Gear Not enough!!
PPG
Flickr
My not so new website
Posted 22/04/2011 - 19:21
Link
n00b question...
Do I just post my entry here? Or do I summit it to some email?
Do I just post my entry here? Or do I summit it to some email?
Still learning!
Zooms: DA12-24 | DA16-45 | DA*50-135 | DA55-300
Primes: FA31 | DFA100WR | M50F1.7
Fun: LensBaby Composer + Kit
Zooms: DA12-24 | DA16-45 | DA*50-135 | DA55-300
Primes: FA31 | DFA100WR | M50F1.7
Fun: LensBaby Composer + Kit
Posted 22/04/2011 - 19:26
Link
Under the Gallery section, there is a heading for competitions, which is where you will find the current weekly competition.
You upload your image directly from your PC.
You upload your image directly from your PC.
Hyram
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Posted 22/04/2011 - 19:29
Link
Ah! I see!
Thanks =)
Thanks =)
Still learning!
Zooms: DA12-24 | DA16-45 | DA*50-135 | DA55-300
Primes: FA31 | DFA100WR | M50F1.7
Fun: LensBaby Composer + Kit
Zooms: DA12-24 | DA16-45 | DA*50-135 | DA55-300
Primes: FA31 | DFA100WR | M50F1.7
Fun: LensBaby Composer + Kit
Posted 25/04/2011 - 00:24
Link
Oh dear !!
Not impressed with that Karl - sorry
Tony
Not impressed with that Karl - sorry
Tony
K20D,*istD ( now a dedicated M42 digital ),K100D,MZ5N,P50,ME Super,Spotmatic 1000,Spotmatic,ESII,ES,H2.18-55 II,18-55,75-300 FAJ,35-80 FA,80-200 F,28-105 FA,Sigma 24-70 AF Aspherical,Sigma 28-300 Hyperzoom , Praotor II 500 M42,Centon 500mm mirror,and a few Pentax M42 Taks,super-Taks,smc Taks,A and M lenses.Benbo trekker,7dayshop monopod and a Lowepro rucksack.
I am now on Flickr which is nice !
I am now on Flickr which is nice !
Posted 25/04/2011 - 11:11
Link
The results are now up and congratulations are due to all the winners!
Best regards, John
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


24425 posts
24 years
Tyldesley,
Manchester
Here's a real chance to get low down and dirty as we crawl on the woodland floor or find some other dark recess where these are found. In all their multitude of varieties!