Website Design

ISP6712

Link Posted 18/01/2010 - 19:50
Could someone point me in the right direction for creating my own website, I am a complete novice on the subject, so any help or tips would be very much appreciated. Thankyou.
Ian

DAE0707

Link Posted 18/01/2010 - 19:54
Hi Ian,

have a look at www.clikpic.com

Its a simple to use, good starter package for, i think about £40 per year

Dave
K7, Pentax 50-135mm, Pentax 55-300mm, Sigma 17-70mm OS
link

ISP6712

Link Posted 18/01/2010 - 20:03
Thankyou
Ian

simonarthurs

Link Posted 18/01/2010 - 22:34
Let me know how you get on I'd be interested in starting a website so it would be helpful to pick up some tips along the way. good luck with it

gartmore

Link Posted 19/01/2010 - 09:17
I use Photium which is quite intuitive and packed with useful features.

Photium

me
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
Last Edited by gartmore on 19/01/2010 - 09:17

RichardDay

Link Posted 19/01/2010 - 11:00
The latest updates to Zenfolio make it extremely attractive and very powerful. It's fast, easy to use and has many existing template designs or you can do your own. It is very well known and respected by some of my friends who use it.

They now have UK (and global) online sales with UK printing fulfilment from Photobox, or you can do your own fulfilment, it's very powerful and they have three upgradable levels according to your needs.

It would be my preferred choice if I were to start taking my work seriously!

Take a look - Zenfolio
Best regards
Richard Day

Profile - link - (click on About for equipment profile) - My Flickr site - link

andyvarney

Link Posted 19/01/2010 - 14:44
Zenfolio does look very good, a great price and it seems that it automatically orders the prints and ships them.

Does anyone here use it?

I am thinking about setting up a site.

Andy
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog!
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.