Wasted 20

walkeja

Link Posted 27/09/2022 - 11:21
Went to Ireland, mainly in County Kerry on a coach trip. whist their we were taken around the Ring of Kerry. I took a series of photos with the intention of stitching them in to a panorama. The last time I used Microsoft ICE it would not work, so I spent 20 on a piece of software called Photstitcer. I put all the photographs into the sticther "window" and only half of the images were used to create a panorama. For an unknown reason (to me) it will not down load to this site.
I then remembered I had Microsoft ICE, so I then opened it and it asked me if I wanted to repair it, so I did. and success.

Pentax K1-ii and MZ6
Pentax Lenses 28-80 F, 300 DA*, 80-200 F, 35 F2.4 AL, M50 F1.7, 28-105 DFA, 20 F4 SMC
ONE UNITED Member

Spad

Link Posted 27/09/2022 - 11:57
If I was to be honest....

I'd get signed up for Adobe Cloud services. For a tenner a month you get both Lightroom and Photoshop. They are fantastic at merging panoramic images.

This image was created using them.
At the beggining there was nothing....

Which exploded....

pschlute

Link Posted 27/09/2022 - 13:26
Spad wrote:
If I was to be honest....

I'd get signed up for Adobe Cloud services. For a tenner a month you get both Lightroom and Photoshop. They are fantastic at merging panoramic images.

This image was created using them.

+1

Although I don't do panorama merging, I regularly use PS or LR for merging bracketed shots to get a wide dynamic range.
Peter

My Flickr page
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.