WANTED: Pentax 645 Accessories
Posted 20/07/2017 - 14:49
Link
Hello,
I'm about to post the sale of two zoom lenses:
SMC FA 645 80-160mm F4.5
SMC FA 645 45-85mm F4.5
Both are in a perfect status
I simply do not use them enough.
I'm based in Madrid, Spain
Send me a PM if you are interested
BR
Luis
I'm about to post the sale of two zoom lenses:
SMC FA 645 80-160mm F4.5
SMC FA 645 45-85mm F4.5
Both are in a perfect status
I simply do not use them enough.
I'm based in Madrid, Spain
Send me a PM if you are interested
BR
Luis
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


5 posts
9 years
Looking to buy any Pentax 645 accessories if anyone has any, for a reasonable price of course!
Main things I'm after are -
•Extra/spare battery holder
•View finder magnifier attachment
•Right angle view finder
•Official Pentax 645 front body cap and lens caps
•120 Film holder
•Pentax strap with side clips (to attach to camera)
•Any 645 lenses
Thanks very much - J