W T B

Algernon

Link Posted 25/11/2017 - 15:42
For a minute Stan, I thought you'd bought a Canon to shoot at the Pentax Offices

--
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi

angerdan

Link Posted 25/11/2017 - 17:42
tyronet2000 wrote:
Thanks for that angerdan and thanks to everyone else who has tried to help.
As almost every U-Tube video I've watched uses a Canon camera I've bitten the bullet and bought and older Canon. If that doesn't work I'll pop it on eBay as I won't be buying any lenses for it.
I do like my K-70 and K-3 which I'm keeping so can still be a member of the Pentax User Forum. Should it work OK for what I want to do it will be a permanent fixture to my microscope

The K-70 is one of the best Pentax DSLRs usable for videos
It has the Hybrid AF at Live View:
http://www.ricoh-imaging.co.uk/en/product/16242/body/description/digital-slr.htm...

And with the ImageSync App you can take pictures and see LV images from your Tablet/Smartphone.

Helpful

tyronet2000

Link Posted 25/11/2017 - 21:54
Algernon wrote:
For a minute Stan, I thought you'd bought a Canon to shoot at the Pentax Offices

--

No I love my K-70 and K-3
Regards
Stan

PPG

tyronet2000

Link Posted 25/11/2017 - 22:03
angerdan wrote:
tyronet2000 wrote:
Thanks for that angerdan and thanks to everyone else who has tried to help.
As almost every U-Tube video I've watched uses a Canon camera I've bitten the bullet and bought and older Canon. If that doesn't work I'll pop it on eBay as I won't be buying any lenses for it.
I do like my K-70 and K-3 which I'm keeping so can still be a member of the Pentax User Forum. Should it work OK for what I want to do it will be a permanent fixture to my microscope

The K-70 is one of the best Pentax DSLRs usable for videos
It has the Hybrid AF at Live View:
http://www.ricoh-imaging.co.uk/en/product/16242/body/description/digital-slr.htm...

And with the ImageSync App you can take pictures and see LV images from your Tablet/Smartphone.

Would probaly have tried that if I'd had a cable that fit the K-70 but I didn't, just hoping I didn't damage the socket. I'll keep it for straight forward photography now, or macro . Tablet is very slow running now and rarely have my phone on except to check the battery. Thanks for all the advice and help.
Regards
Stan

PPG
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.