Upton upon Severn and surrounding area walk

reso
Posted 23/07/2025 - 19:02 Link
Comment Image


old truck at the garage

Comment Image


under the road bridge

Comment Image


upton pepperpot


Comment Image


tomestone end at earl's croome church

Comment Image


upton highstreet lion

c&c welcome
k5iis sigma 10-20 hsm tamron 17-50 pentax da 18-135 pentax A 50 f 1;1 7
pentax da*60-250 pentax da 55-300 sigma apo 150-500 hsm os pentax af1.7 adapter
Pentax af aw 1.4 rear converter and a flash
LennyBloke
Posted 23/07/2025 - 19:31 Link
What a lovely little local selection - I recognise most of these, I've often thought about photographing the machines around Panes garage
LennyBloke
Lubbyman
Posted 23/07/2025 - 19:33 Link
Been through Upton many times on the way to other places. Now you're making me wish I'd stopped and had a look round...

A nice little set.

Steve
Spad
Posted 23/07/2025 - 20:45 Link
TC
Yorkie
Posted 24/07/2025 - 19:44 Link
I live in an old mining village called Upton and I would love to have something as nice as these to photograph, a lovely collection and the tombstone shot is stunning .
Posted 25/07/2025 - 09:36 Link
Great set.
👍
Adam

Flickr
reso
Posted 27/07/2025 - 15:32 Link
Thanks for all your comments
k5iis sigma 10-20 hsm tamron 17-50 pentax da 18-135 pentax A 50 f 1;1 7
pentax da*60-250 pentax da 55-300 sigma apo 150-500 hsm os pentax af1.7 adapter
Pentax af aw 1.4 rear converter and a flash

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo