Updated Guidelines

johnriley
Posted 25/06/2010 - 15:21 Link
Please note that I have updated the guidelines in response to comments received from members.
Best regards, John
bforbes
Posted 25/06/2010 - 15:23 Link
Is there a link John?
thoughton
Posted 25/06/2010 - 15:24 Link
Tim
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
johnriley
Posted 25/06/2010 - 15:47 Link
It's the message at the top of the section.
Best regards, John
Thordell
Posted 25/06/2010 - 15:57 Link
If I go to the Classified section and click on the first post I get a blank screen? :
Jackie H
K7, K20D, istDS, Optio SV, ME
Most used glass
50mm f1.4, 60-250mm, 28-80mm,
Sigma 105mm 2.8 Macro & Bertha 50-500
johnriley
Posted 25/06/2010 - 16:00 Link
I don't know why, it's OK here.
Best regards, John
Thordell
Posted 25/06/2010 - 16:39 Link
Odd, can open all the other posts including this one but not the sticky. Will go see if I can open other stickies may be I have something clicked in to stop stickies like popups
Jackie H
K7, K20D, istDS, Optio SV, ME
Most used glass
50mm f1.4, 60-250mm, 28-80mm,
Sigma 105mm 2.8 Macro & Bertha 50-500
Thordell
Posted 25/06/2010 - 16:44 Link
Have checked John and this one is the only one that I can't open all the other stickies and announcements are fine but not the one on this section.
Jackie H
K7, K20D, istDS, Optio SV, ME
Most used glass
50mm f1.4, 60-250mm, 28-80mm,
Sigma 105mm 2.8 Macro & Bertha 50-500
johnriley
Posted 25/06/2010 - 16:59 Link
Anyone else having a problem?
Best regards, John
johnriley
Posted 25/06/2010 - 17:04 Link
I've changed its status and then restablished its status again just in case the edit caused a problem.
Best regards, John
DoctorJeff
Posted 25/06/2010 - 22:38 Link
Works fine for me.
Geoff
Water can wear away a stone - but it can't cook lunch
X-5
istDS
K2000
P50.
Lenses Digital: 50-200, 18-55 KAF: 28-80.
Lenses KA & K: SMC-KA f2.0, SMC-K f1.4, SMC-K f1.7 Tokina KA 28-70 , SMC Pentax 70-210 F4, Sigma KA 75-300 , Hanimex 500mm Mirror, and the Tamron Adaptall-2 stuff.
and then there's all the M42 kit, and the accessories ...
pink
Posted 25/06/2010 - 23:50 Link
working ok with me

James
My Fluidr

"To see in colour is a delight for the eye, But to see in black and white is a delight for the soul" ANDRI HERY
Thordell
Posted 26/06/2010 - 07:31 Link
Must be my system, it just loads a blank page, with done in the bottom left corner. If I use the Classifieds and get it wrong you have my full permission to change it.

I'm using Firefox and can see everything else but there must be something my system is upset about, not to worry I am sure I will cope without it.
Jackie H
K7, K20D, istDS, Optio SV, ME
Most used glass
50mm f1.4, 60-250mm, 28-80mm,
Sigma 105mm 2.8 Macro & Bertha 50-500
Hardgravity
Posted 26/06/2010 - 08:32 Link
Try refreshing the page once opened Jackie, FF caches pages and if it's got a blank page stored that's all it'll show when you try to view it.
Cheers, HG

K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.

Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...

PPG entries.
Thordell
Posted 26/06/2010 - 09:04 Link
Tried that, no luck
Jackie H
K7, K20D, istDS, Optio SV, ME
Most used glass
50mm f1.4, 60-250mm, 28-80mm,
Sigma 105mm 2.8 Macro & Bertha 50-500

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo