Updated Guidelines
Posted 26/06/2010 - 13:10
Link
Thordell wrote:
Must be my system, it just loads a blank page, with done in the bottom left corner. If I use the Classifieds and get it wrong you have my full permission to change it.
I'm using Firefox and can see everything else but there must be something my system is upset about, not to worry I am sure I will cope without it.
Hold down the "Ctrl" key and press "F5". This will get rid of anything cached and force a full reload.
Must be my system, it just loads a blank page, with done in the bottom left corner. If I use the Classifieds and get it wrong you have my full permission to change it.
I'm using Firefox and can see everything else but there must be something my system is upset about, not to worry I am sure I will cope without it.
Posted 26/06/2010 - 13:26
Link
No luck, just brings up a Lightroom file - never mind I'm sure I will manage without reading it. Nothing surprises me about my PC's behaviour I do not seem to be a very good driver, I just expect it to work it gets next to no care and attention, settings come and go with very little input from me.
Jackie H
K7, K20D, istDS, Optio SV, ME
Most used glass
50mm f1.4, 60-250mm, 28-80mm,
Sigma 105mm 2.8 Macro & Bertha 50-500
K7, K20D, istDS, Optio SV, ME
Most used glass
50mm f1.4, 60-250mm, 28-80mm,
Sigma 105mm 2.8 Macro & Bertha 50-500
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1384 posts
18 years
Horten,
Norway
Terry
K20D, Optio I10, DA 18-55 1:3.5-5.6 AL II, A 1:1.7/50, D FA 1:2.8/100 Macro, Sigma 70-300 1:4-5.6 APO DG Macro, Pentax AF 360FGZ