UK weather
Posted 29/04/2008 - 01:42
Link
Some of Turners paintings are scenes in "bad" light and the mood is superb. It is a challenge to us all to capture a landscape in those conditions and I haven't managed it yet to my satisfaction, but I keep trying. But on a dull day I won't take fluffy waterfalls 'cos I hate them.
Water and sun for me.
Water and sun for me.
K100D Super, 18-55, 50-200, Sigma 10-20, Sigma 70mm macro and lots of old lenses
Posted 29/04/2008 - 15:35
Link
Quote:
[Flattery will, of course, get you everywhere!
Dan
P.S. It was a poppy, not a tulip.
P.P.S. Father Ted, does all this answer your question?
It more than answers it. It's given me some good ideas. Shame I didn't ask before Also looks like I've started a good discussion.[Flattery will, of course, get you everywhere!
Dan
P.S. It was a poppy, not a tulip.
P.P.S. Father Ted, does all this answer your question?
I thought about taking some close ups of flowers etc, but thought they wouldn't work with the light. Maybe I should stop thinking and start photographing.
Getting there! Thanks to you guys
Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2106 posts
18 years
Mold,
North Wales
simon
My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/landscapephotographyuk
Find me on Google+ link