Has the site been down?
Posted 28/04/2008 - 12:25
Link
According to George it was yesterday evening, I got on okay yesterday morning, but didn't try again until this morning.
This morning I've been getting lots of error messages though, critical errors about the database being unavailable, and it's being incredibly slow for me at the moment.
Dan
This morning I've been getting lots of error messages though, critical errors about the database being unavailable, and it's being incredibly slow for me at the moment.
Dan
K-3, a macro lens and a DA*300mm...
Posted 28/04/2008 - 12:48
Link
I managed to get on around 12:30. before 10am pings and traceroutes were not finding the site.
Please call me aj,
I use a Pentax K10D, on a MacBook with LightRoom (vers 1.3 + beta 2)
http://www.ba-joseph.co.uk/gallery
I use a Pentax K10D, on a MacBook with LightRoom (vers 1.3 + beta 2)
http://www.ba-joseph.co.uk/gallery
Posted 28/04/2008 - 13:23
Link
I had no problem over the weekend, including yesterday evening, but first thing this morning I got an error message from Firefox.
Posted 28/04/2008 - 13:24
Link
What time yesterday evening? I couldn't get in after about 8:00pm.
I suspect that the site is being "improved".
G
I suspect that the site is being "improved".
G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
Posted 28/04/2008 - 13:40
Link
Whew, I thought it was me.
I went through withdrawl!
Figured the ol' Trans Atlantic Cable had shorted out.
Glad to see you all again!
I went through withdrawl!
Figured the ol' Trans Atlantic Cable had shorted out.
Glad to see you all again!
Mac from Montreal
SP, SPII, SPF, PZ-10, P30, SFX, K110D, istDS, Optio 60, Z-10, H90, RZ10, I-10, f3.5 28mm, f1.8 55mm, f1.4 50mm, f3.5 135mm, f2.5 135mm, f4 50mm Macro, f4.5 80-200 F, f4 35-70, f3.5 28-80, f3.5 35-135, f3.5 18-55, f1.8 31mm Ltd., two Auto 110's, Auto 110 lenses and filters, tubes, bellows, Manfrottos and a sore back.
SP, SPII, SPF, PZ-10, P30, SFX, K110D, istDS, Optio 60, Z-10, H90, RZ10, I-10, f3.5 28mm, f1.8 55mm, f1.4 50mm, f3.5 135mm, f2.5 135mm, f4 50mm Macro, f4.5 80-200 F, f4 35-70, f3.5 28-80, f3.5 35-135, f3.5 18-55, f1.8 31mm Ltd., two Auto 110's, Auto 110 lenses and filters, tubes, bellows, Manfrottos and a sore back.
Posted 28/04/2008 - 13:52
Link
I got on just before 9.00pm Sunday evening (English time) but shortly afterwards could not access it.
Hyram
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Posted 28/04/2008 - 14:10
Link
I accessed the site at a bit after 10pm our time, 9pm BST, so about the same time as Hyram. Shortly after that I went to bed, all wored out by a long day gardening (and BBQing ).
Posted 28/04/2008 - 14:16
Link
I had to venture on to another forum to get my fill ... Didn't post though so I haven't cheated!
Posted 28/04/2008 - 17:04
Link
Quote:
Whew, I thought it was me.
I've had the same problem over the weekend and intermittantly today also (Monday).
Whew, I thought it was me.
Posted 28/04/2008 - 17:07
Link
Yes I couldn't access the site at going up to 5 BST today.
I guess as well as LBA we're all infected with PUFA too
I guess as well as LBA we're all infected with PUFA too
Posted 28/04/2008 - 17:48
Link
I won't ask what PUFA means. It sounds a trifle onomatopoeic.
G
G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
Posted 28/04/2008 - 17:54
Link
Pentax User Forum Addiction :
Not that I suffer from it Why was that %#@*^?|()(^%$#@ site down, so long
Martin
Not that I suffer from it Why was that %#@*^?|()(^%$#@ site down, so long
Martin
Posted 28/04/2008 - 20:56
Link
Quote:
Pentax User Forum Addiction :
Exactly Martin. Pentax User Forum Addiction :
Quote:
Not that I suffer from it Why was that %#@*^?|()(^%$#@ site down, so long
Martin
Couldnīt have put it better myself, in any language
Not that I suffer from it Why was that %#@*^?|()(^%$#@ site down, so long
Martin
Posted 28/04/2008 - 21:02
Link
It takes one to know one
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



513 posts
18 years
North Wales
not that I'm addicted to the forum or anything