Trinidad, cuba, 2011
Posted 22/11/2018 - 00:38 - Helpful Comment
Link
great image - marvellous place - was there last year. Would go back there in a shot.
AKA Welshwizard/PWynneJ
Assorted Pentax/Nikon/Mamiya stuff
Assorted Pentax/Nikon/Mamiya stuff
Posted 22/11/2018 - 22:55
Link
ilovesaabs wrote:
great image - marvellous place - was there last year. Would go back there in a shot.
Yes me too. At least 7 years ago it was like going back in time to visit there. I hope that has not changed.
great image - marvellous place - was there last year. Would go back there in a shot.
Peter
My Flickr page
My Flickr page
Posted 24/11/2018 - 05:24 - Helpful Comment
Link
Nice picture! Trinidad is really a great place to visit!
I have never been there, but I have seen many pictures! I hope, I will visit there one day!
I have never been there, but I have seen many pictures! I hope, I will visit there one day!
Posted 25/11/2018 - 13:07 - Helpful Comment
Link
That is one seriously green Chevrolet!
Nice set.
edited to get make right!
Nice set.
edited to get make right!
SteveH!
Some people call me 'strange'.
I prefer 'unconventional'.
But I'm willing to compromise and accept 'eccentric'.
Some people call me 'strange'.
I prefer 'unconventional'.
But I'm willing to compromise and accept 'eccentric'.
Posted 25/11/2018 - 14:36
Link
Aitch53 wrote:
That is one seriously green Chevrolet!
If you like old American cars then Cuba is the place to go. They all seem to keep them very clean. Lack of available parts for decades has meant that some of them have interesting modifications. One taxi we took had a tractor engine under the bonnet.
That is one seriously green Chevrolet!
Peter
My Flickr page
My Flickr page
Posted 26/11/2018 - 15:59 - Helpful Comment
Link
Nice set! I find the first and last of the color images work best for me - very well composed.
Posted 28/11/2018 - 20:09 - Helpful Comment
Link
What an interesting set... particularly like the colour images... all very nicely framed, but the first one from above is a cracker...
Best
Best
Posted 28/11/2018 - 20:41
Link
Thanks Bill
Having changed computers recently I was going through my Lightroom catalogue and realised I had a number of raw pictures from this trip that I had never processed.
So these are all pretty much new to me too even thogh they were taken nearly eight years ago.
Think I will hang on to my K10D
Having changed computers recently I was going through my Lightroom catalogue and realised I had a number of raw pictures from this trip that I had never processed.
So these are all pretty much new to me too even thogh they were taken nearly eight years ago.
Think I will hang on to my K10D
Peter
My Flickr page
My Flickr page
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.






5158 posts
20 years
Surrey
My Flickr page