Touring - Multiple Exposures

K10D

Link Posted 07/02/2019 - 16:04
Great creativity Bill. Some truly inspiring details within the images. Again, can't fault any of these, they are impressive.

Best regards
cameradextrous _ Motorcycles etc. link

thingsthatihaveseen

Link Posted 07/02/2019 - 21:43
Thanks Gary...

Best
Bill

BillWardPhotography
Instagram
Facebook

DSP121

Link Posted 11/02/2019 - 04:27
Great set of pictures, Bill! No. 1, 4, & 9 are my favorites! Much appreciated, Bill!
Date Timestamp Camera with Geotagging

thingsthatihaveseen

Link Posted 11/02/2019 - 13:11
Thanks DSP...

Best
Bill

BillWardPhotography
Instagram
Facebook

razashaikh

Link Posted 15/02/2019 - 04:53
Quite interesting photos. #1 Coloring Rocks are awesome. I just love the texture.
Moment Stamper: Date Stamp Photo

thingsthatihaveseen

Link Posted 15/02/2019 - 16:40
Thanks Raza...

Best
Bill

BillWardPhotography
Instagram
Facebook

LennyBloke

Link Posted 16/02/2019 - 19:57
As a set these are some of the best images I seen on this forum - they really challenge, making you look deeply to work them out. I'm don't find them all easy to experience - the 2 beach hut shots I find a little too "constructed" for my taste but the flags and reflections shots are so simple yet effective and howling gale conveys its title perfectly.

Refreshing and inventive - always a pleasure to see your work - thanks for sharing Bill
LennyBloke

StephenHampshire

Link Posted 16/02/2019 - 20:35
LennyBloke wrote:
As a set these are some of the best images I seen on this forum - they really challenge, making you look deeply to work them out. I'm don't find them all easy to experience - the 2 beach hut shots I find a little too "constructed" for my taste but the flags and reflections shots are so simple yet effective and howling gale conveys its title perfectly.

Refreshing and inventive - always a pleasure to see your work - thanks for sharing Bill

Agree accept no 1 is fantastic....the last one is probably my favourite. Has encouraged me to go out and experiment with my K1
Everything Changes
http://www.flickr.com/photos/arleimages/

richandfleur

Link Posted 17/02/2019 - 21:01
Am loving #7, very cool set.

Nice to see this concept taken so far and so well. Thanks for sharing.

thingsthatihaveseen

Link Posted 18/02/2019 - 18:44
Thanks John, Stephen and Rich... much appreciated...

Best
Bill

BillWardPhotography
Instagram
Facebook
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.