Touring - Multiple Exposures
Posted 07/02/2019 - 21:43
Link
Thanks Gary...
Best
Best
Posted 11/02/2019 - 04:27
Link
Great set of pictures, Bill! No. 1, 4, & 9 are my favorites! Much appreciated, Bill!
Posted 11/02/2019 - 13:11
Link
Thanks DSP...
Best
Best
Posted 15/02/2019 - 04:53
Link
Quite interesting photos. #1 Coloring Rocks are awesome. I just love the texture.
Posted 15/02/2019 - 16:40
Link
Thanks Raza...
Best
Best
Posted 16/02/2019 - 19:57
Link
As a set these are some of the best images I seen on this forum - they really challenge, making you look deeply to work them out. I'm don't find them all easy to experience - the 2 beach hut shots I find a little too "constructed" for my taste but the flags and reflections shots are so simple yet effective and howling gale conveys its title perfectly.
Refreshing and inventive - always a pleasure to see your work - thanks for sharing Bill
Refreshing and inventive - always a pleasure to see your work - thanks for sharing Bill
LennyBloke
Posted 16/02/2019 - 20:35
Link
LennyBloke wrote:
As a set these are some of the best images I seen on this forum - they really challenge, making you look deeply to work them out. I'm don't find them all easy to experience - the 2 beach hut shots I find a little too "constructed" for my taste but the flags and reflections shots are so simple yet effective and howling gale conveys its title perfectly.
Refreshing and inventive - always a pleasure to see your work - thanks for sharing Bill
Agree accept no 1 is fantastic....the last one is probably my favourite. Has encouraged me to go out and experiment with my K1
As a set these are some of the best images I seen on this forum - they really challenge, making you look deeply to work them out. I'm don't find them all easy to experience - the 2 beach hut shots I find a little too "constructed" for my taste but the flags and reflections shots are so simple yet effective and howling gale conveys its title perfectly.
Refreshing and inventive - always a pleasure to see your work - thanks for sharing Bill
Everything Changes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/arleimages/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/arleimages/
Posted 17/02/2019 - 21:01
Link
Am loving #7, very cool set.
Nice to see this concept taken so far and so well. Thanks for sharing.
Nice to see this concept taken so far and so well. Thanks for sharing.
Posted 18/02/2019 - 18:44
Link
Thanks John, Stephen and Rich... much appreciated...
Best
Best
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


6417 posts
17 years
Best regards