Together We Are Beautiful

StephenHampshire

Link Posted 12/05/2016 - 14:44
Really like these, especially no3. The plain sky helps, and love the air sax/air guitar pose!

Skeggie or Ingoldmells??
Everything Changes
http://www.flickr.com/photos/arleimages/

thingsthatihaveseen

Link Posted 13/05/2016 - 13:22
Thanks all for taking the time and the trouble to comment on these... much appreciated... these sort of came about by accident really... just from spending time on the coast...

Nigel: Giggled my head off. Thank you... Keep em coming...

Matt: You might well be right re the too close thing...

David, Philip, David, Lenny, Dave, Andrew, Mike, Bill, Matt, Gary, Paul, Russ, Daron: Thank you. Thoughts and faves always welcome...

Stephen: Mablethorpe and Theddlethorpe mostly, although I have spent a fair amount of time at Skeggie too...

Thanks again all...

Best
Bill

BillWardPhotography
Instagram
Facebook

McGregNi

Link Posted 13/05/2016 - 14:07
thingsthatihaveseen wrote:

Nigel: Giggled my head off. Thank you... Keep em coming...

Well I'll gladly try and fish out that rule book and send it to you, might be helpful for next time ....
My Guides to the Pentax Digital Camera Flash Lighting System : Download here from the PentaxForums Homepage Article .... link
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver

davidstorm

Link Posted 13/05/2016 - 14:28
I'll add my support to Bill for these images along the same lines as everyone else has already commented. It's refreshing to see something different. It's also nice to see shots with the 55-300, which is a great lens, but often gets forgotten nowadays.

It struck me also that it would be interesting to see some images on a similar theme, but of reflections in the standing water on the beach, then turned upside-down to make it look like sky..............

There's a challenge for you Bill.

Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs

womble

Link Posted 13/05/2016 - 16:55
Lovely. Especially No. 3. Yup, stuff the rule book! K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

thingsthatihaveseen

Link Posted 16/05/2016 - 10:56
Thanks David and Kris... thanks also for suggestion David... will keep my eyes peeled...

Best
Bill

BillWardPhotography
Instagram
Facebook
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.