Today's liquid play
Posted 20/07/2009 - 22:46
Link
The first 2 are superb amin the little droplet on the second one looks great
Posted 20/07/2009 - 22:46
Link
Now....what do we see in the last one.
For me it's a Jedi Knight, holding his light sabre.
"Don't turn to the dark side, Amin". May the force be with you.
Great set, Amin. The middle one would have been a winner, If your camera was aimed further to the right. To bad the Biggie was cut off...
Martin.
For me it's a Jedi Knight, holding his light sabre.
"Don't turn to the dark side, Amin". May the force be with you.
Great set, Amin. The middle one would have been a winner, If your camera was aimed further to the right. To bad the Biggie was cut off...
Martin.
Posted 20/07/2009 - 22:48
Link
Fabulous as usual Amin
Posted 20/07/2009 - 22:49
Link
Thanks Martin and Martin
The second one actually was a fluke, the droplet escaped more to the right, and I was about to discard the shot when I noticed the reflection of the little droplet which appealed to me
Last one of the day, I think

The second one actually was a fluke, the droplet escaped more to the right, and I was about to discard the shot when I noticed the reflection of the little droplet which appealed to me
Last one of the day, I think

Amin Photo Gallery
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



2094 posts
17 years
London,
UK
Just a few to satisfy my addiction playing with drops
1-
2-
3-