star wars
Posted 14/07/2009 - 12:21
Link
pschlute wrote:
I hope they stay there !
Sorry if I saw that it would have to be a size 9..
I hope they stay there !
Tel,
Posted 14/07/2009 - 13:23
Link
yikes
Posted 14/07/2009 - 13:29
Link
Blimey I was just about to post a picture of a ugly ass spider but well thats just pure gross. I agree with Tel. Big ass boot heading his way!!!
Lil Andy
K20D, PENTAX DA 18-55, TAMRON DI 70-300, PENTAX SMC-K 135 f2.5
www.ajohnson-photography.co.uk
K20D, PENTAX DA 18-55, TAMRON DI 70-300, PENTAX SMC-K 135 f2.5
www.ajohnson-photography.co.uk
Posted 14/07/2009 - 13:34
Link
Poor thing
He's busy devouring some garden nasties then BLAM!!!
Nice images though and well caught, good to see you had the b*lls to get that close, cos I wouldn't!
Paul
He's busy devouring some garden nasties then BLAM!!!
Nice images though and well caught, good to see you had the b*lls to get that close, cos I wouldn't!
Paul
Posted 14/07/2009 - 13:36
Link
Quote:
good to see you had the b*lls to get that close, cos I wouldn't!
I second that!!
good to see you had the b*lls to get that close, cos I wouldn't!
Lil Andy
K20D, PENTAX DA 18-55, TAMRON DI 70-300, PENTAX SMC-K 135 f2.5
www.ajohnson-photography.co.uk
K20D, PENTAX DA 18-55, TAMRON DI 70-300, PENTAX SMC-K 135 f2.5
www.ajohnson-photography.co.uk
Posted 15/07/2009 - 02:09
Link
Aaww, it's quite small really and only trying to ward off those nasty birdsBugs dont scare me, I think I was one of those horrid kids who went around with pockets full of frogs and mice
Thanks for your comments,
Thanks for your comments,
C&C welcome.
Don.
Don.
Posted 15/07/2009 - 02:39
Link
Have you any idea what it is?
Paul
Paul
Posted 15/07/2009 - 03:18
Link
paullucas wrote:
Have you any idea what it is?
Paul
Yes it's a Jewel or spiny spider
Have you any idea what it is?
Paul
C&C welcome.
Don.
Don.
Posted 16/07/2009 - 04:09
Link
paullucas wrote:
.....good to see you had the b*lls to get that close, cos I wouldn't!
Paul
Thats the reason I am saving for a Macro lens, using extention tubes I get a bit twitchy when approaching creepy crawlies in this country. Especially when your looking at this magnified spider through the viewfinder and it moves! .....good to see you had the b*lls to get that close, cos I wouldn't!
Paul
Great pics Don
Regards
PaulM
All cameras are equal but.....
Some are more equal than others
Some are more equal than others
Posted 16/07/2009 - 07:19
Link
A macro lens won't move you any further away. All it does is focus closer without having to use extension tubes.
Unless, of course, you go for a 200mm. The Pentax A and FA 200mm macros are highly regarded. But not overly cheap.
Perhaps best to go for the Sigma 180mm.
G
Unless, of course, you go for a 200mm. The Pentax A and FA 200mm macros are highly regarded. But not overly cheap.
Perhaps best to go for the Sigma 180mm.
G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
Posted 20/07/2009 - 22:35
Link
If only I DID have these in my garden....sorry Im the sort of person that likes these sort of things
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2931 posts
18 years
Atherton tablelands,
NQ
[IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/muffin51/IMGP1358-Edit.jpg[/IMG]
Jewel spiders I think
[IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/muffin51/jewel2.jpg[/IMG]
Don.