Visit Asahi Photo Visit Asahi Photo Visit Asahi Photo

Thinking of buying this

Spacus
Posted 31/03/2014 - 14:55 Link
Hi Guys please I need your advice on these Items, I have never used one yet as I have always used the wireless flashgun.
Will this work fine with my kit i.e K20d or K10d, and will I need sync cables etc?
And how much should I be paying for the items listed.

kit comprises two tungsten 3200 light heads including bulbs and three brollies with lighting stand

1 x 120cm translucent brolly
1 x 100cm translucent brolly
1 x 100cm silver brolly
gartmore
Posted 31/03/2014 - 22:57 Link
With tungsten lights set white balance to tungsten, there is no need to use sync leads because they are on all the time. The crucial question is the output of the lamps in watts, 3200 refers to their colour temperature

As to their value, what exactly are they. From your scant information they could be 60 watt domestic light bulbs
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
Edited by gartmore: 31/03/2014 - 22:59
Spacus
Posted 01/04/2014 - 12:25 Link
Thanks for your response, ther are Interfit ones if it helps.
gartmore
Posted 01/04/2014 - 12:28 Link
A model number or a link?
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
gartmore
Posted 01/04/2014 - 15:51 Link
A bit of a waste of time tbh. It'll get very hot, not give out a great deal of light and most importantly, as far as I can see, totally uncontrollable without any way of attaching modifiers of any sort
Ken
Spacus
Posted 01/04/2014 - 16:25 Link
Thanks for your response and Time

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.