the week end is comming what you doing ?
Posted 22/11/2012 - 11:38
Link
I'm photographing a local band as they shoot a music video... various locations in Bfd and Leeds... Will have a few posed portraits buy mainly documenting the process of the video shoot...
FUN
FUN
........................................................................
Digital:
Pentax K5- Vivitar 19mm 3.8; FA35mm f2; D-Xenon 100mm macro f2.8; DA50-200mm WR...
Flash:
Yongnuo YN-560; Vivitar 285HV; Cactus V4 triggers...
Film:
Pentax-MX & M50mm f1.4; Spottie & 55mm f1.8; MG & M40mm 2.8...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/daveholmesphotos/
Digital:
Pentax K5- Vivitar 19mm 3.8; FA35mm f2; D-Xenon 100mm macro f2.8; DA50-200mm WR...
Flash:
Yongnuo YN-560; Vivitar 285HV; Cactus V4 triggers...
Film:
Pentax-MX & M50mm f1.4; Spottie & 55mm f1.8; MG & M40mm 2.8...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/daveholmesphotos/
Posted 22/11/2012 - 11:45
Link
Im on a Photowalk around the Ancoats area of the city of Manchester.. With a group of fellow togs. Hope it stays dry.
K-1Gripped K-1 ungripped K-5ii K7 Various lenses
Stuart..
Stuart..
Posted 22/11/2012 - 12:35
Link
Depends on the weather....a good forecast will see me up for sunrise and off down to Snowdonia, a bad one then I'll be spending at least one day putting together my new website - I'm really hoping it's good weather though!!
Simon
Simon
My website http://www.landscapephotographyuk.com
My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/landscapephotographyuk
Find me on Google+ link
My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/landscapephotographyuk
Find me on Google+ link
Posted 22/11/2012 - 12:45
Link
Off to Melrose for a couple of nights to give the van a run and to catch a rugby match Melrose v Gala local derby always a good match. Could be a good run out for the k30 and DA*300
Posted 22/11/2012 - 15:41
Link
I'm between photography jobs this weekend and have nothing planned yet.
Every other Sunday I talked myself into taking images for a local banger racing venture, www.velocity-racing.eu
Most of the images in the galleries are mine. Last weekend I gave the Sigma 70-200mm 1:2.8 EX DG OS lens its first outing (images not on the web site yet). I'm reasonably impressed with it but I need to get to know it and how best to use it before I can get the best out of it.
If you have a look, you'll see that lighting is the biggest challenge and without flash I'd have no keepers at all.
Every other Sunday I talked myself into taking images for a local banger racing venture, www.velocity-racing.eu
Most of the images in the galleries are mine. Last weekend I gave the Sigma 70-200mm 1:2.8 EX DG OS lens its first outing (images not on the web site yet). I'm reasonably impressed with it but I need to get to know it and how best to use it before I can get the best out of it.
If you have a look, you'll see that lighting is the biggest challenge and without flash I'd have no keepers at all.
Peter E Smith - flickr Photostream
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1563 posts
16 years