The new digital photo frame?

Anvh
Posted 18/05/2010 - 18:20 Link
Just look at, don't you want one? link

I wonder when the first camera with something like environment capturing technology might come so that you can recreate the environment of the photo so that you can smell the salt air of the sea for example.
Stefan
Comment Image

K10D, K5
DA* 16-50, DA* 50-135, D-FA 100 Macro, DA 40 Ltd, DA 18-55
AF-540FGZ
terje-l
Posted 18/05/2010 - 20:46 Link
...no, I don't think I want one, actually
Best regards
Terry

K20D, Optio I10, DA 18-55 1:3.5-5.6 AL II, A 1:1.7/50, D FA 1:2.8/100 Macro, Sigma 70-300 1:4-5.6 APO DG Macro, Pentax AF 360FGZ
fatspider
Posted 18/05/2010 - 20:49 Link
terje-l wrote:
...no, I don't think I want one, actually
Especialy if your photographing down on the farm
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
ReklawyksEkul
Posted 19/05/2010 - 05:30 Link
its an air purifier? so it basically you can walk through it?
iqbal

learning in progress...

picasa
flickr
photoblog
PPG
Anvh
Posted 19/05/2010 - 13:52 Link
ReklawyksEkul wrote:
its an air purifier? so it basically you can walk through it?
it's actually some kind of curtain with oleds in them that can display images.

There's however a special kind of mist that forms a curtain and you can project images on that, saw that once on TV.
Stefan
Comment Image

K10D, K5
DA* 16-50, DA* 50-135, D-FA 100 Macro, DA 40 Ltd, DA 18-55
AF-540FGZ
ReklawyksEkul
Posted 19/05/2010 - 15:26 Link
hoo the title said "Twilight air purifier streams images and videos from internet"
sorry didnt read the whole article

i thought it was like a hologram kinda curtain.
iqbal

learning in progress...

picasa
flickr
photoblog
PPG
Anvh
Posted 19/05/2010 - 21:32 Link
Iqbal do you mean something like this, that was what I was talking about in my previous comment?
http://www.fogscreen.com/en/product/English/
Stefan
Comment Image

K10D, K5
DA* 16-50, DA* 50-135, D-FA 100 Macro, DA 40 Ltd, DA 18-55
AF-540FGZ
Edited by Anvh: 19/05/2010 - 21:33

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo