The hunter

08tiger
Posted 01/01/2012 - 10:36 Link
Our first 2012 visitor, made it self comfortable above our door catching bugs in the lights
Comment Image

The hunter
A huntsman about, the size of a playing card
C&C welcome.
Don.
ChrisR
Posted 01/01/2012 - 11:22 Link
Great well timed shot, very glad we don’t have them.

Take care.
Chris R.

I. El. (Eng). (Rtd).
SteveEveritt
Posted 01/01/2012 - 13:02 Link
HOW BIG!!!!!
Flickr
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans" (John Lennon)
fatspider
Posted 01/01/2012 - 13:09 Link
Should have used a Pentax Fisheye Don, then you could have got its legs in

Nice capture, glad I'm not an Ozzy beetle
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
Edited by fatspider: 01/01/2012 - 13:10
Cliff-P
Posted 01/01/2012 - 14:45 Link
Wow that's a stunning shot.

SteveEveritt wrote:
HOW BIG!!!!!
You may like to watch this! link
Cliff.




My Flickr link
Nikon D750, D7000 , Nikkor 80-400, 70-300 and 18-200 lenses
K10D
Posted 01/01/2012 - 14:55 Link
Well taken Don. Great shot and detail. I haven't managed to see one yet. Best regards
Too far from a shore.
fritzthedog
Posted 01/01/2012 - 15:26 Link
eek!

I think I would have shot it with a Purdy instead of a Pentax
No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more
pianoman
Posted 01/01/2012 - 18:22 Link
What a shot brilliant capture, and the after you stamped on it shot ?
All the best

David
davidstorm
Posted 02/01/2012 - 00:03 Link
Great macro shot - very well done!

Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs
Frogfish
Posted 02/01/2012 - 06:57 Link
Love this shot ! Great capture - I've just taken possession of 3 microscope objectives - even the x4 would only get one eye in (the x40 - probably only a pupil) !
http://frogfish.smugmug.com/ Pentax. Pentax DA*300/4, Cosina 55/1.2, Lens Baby Composer Pro & Edge 80, AFA x1.7, Metz 50 af1.
Nikon. D800. D600. Sigma 500/4.5, Nikon 300/2.8 VRII, Sigma 120-300/2.8, Zeiss Distagon ZF2 21/2.8, Zeiss Distagon ZF2 35/2.0, Sigma 50/1.4, Nikkor 85/1.8, Nikon TC20EIII, Nikon TC14EII, Kenko x1.4, Sigma 2.0
08tiger
Posted 02/01/2012 - 07:30 Link
Frogfish wrote:
Love this shot ! Great capture - I've just taken possession of 3 microscope objectives - even the x4 would only get one eye in (the x40 - probably only a pupil) !
cant wait to see some results on here!

Thanks all for the favourable comments
C&C welcome.
Don.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo