The End comes before it starts
Posted 16/04/2015 - 01:50
Link
Hi Steve , I haven't received anything. I had a look in my spam: nothing.
Also Firefox lets you know if it thinks its a spam and you can choose if you want to read it, or discard it
However I always receive the end of the month newsletter.
Looks like I have to get on to the management and see if they are forwarding it.
Thanks for your comment. Where about in Australia are yo located?
Regards, Horst
Also Firefox lets you know if it thinks its a spam and you can choose if you want to read it, or discard it
However I always receive the end of the month newsletter.
Looks like I have to get on to the management and see if they are forwarding it.
Thanks for your comment. Where about in Australia are yo located?
Regards, Horst
Posted 16/04/2015 - 01:58
Link
Horst wrote:
Also Firefox lets you know if it thinks its a spam and you can choose if you want to read it, or discard it
Firefox? Or do you mean Thunderbird?Also Firefox lets you know if it thinks its a spam and you can choose if you want to read it, or discard it
Horst wrote:
Where about in Australia are yo located?
Atherton Tablelands - West of Cairns, Qld.
Where about in Australia are yo located?
Posted 16/04/2015 - 04:37
Link
Yes, of course. Thunderbird
Cairns is about the furthest I have been up north.
Thanks,
Regards, Horst
Cairns is about the furthest I have been up north.
Thanks,
Regards, Horst
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


893 posts
21 years
Atherton Tablelands North QLD
I received the newsletter today with (among other topics) news of monthly competition #34 with Ending date : 30/04/2015. Plenty of time for us Aussies....
So you seem to miss seeing the mid-month newsletter. Did you check your junk/spam folder??