Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

The Edges of things

morpheus71
Posted 14/03/2016 - 21:53 Link
Discussing 'The edge of things' in landscape photography in my (free) article in the latest issue of On Landscape magazine.

https://t.co/5dOGZL875r
Edited by morpheus71: 14/03/2016 - 21:54
alfpics
Posted 14/03/2016 - 22:38 Link
Some great images there Phil - and good article. I love the Thompson quote; "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is, are the ones who have gone over.”
Andy
morpheus71
Posted 14/03/2016 - 22:51 Link
alfpics wrote:
Some great images there Phil - and good article. I love the Thompson quote; "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is, are the ones who have gone over.”

Many thanks Andy The Thompson quote makes me smile
davidwozhere
Posted 15/03/2016 - 01:36 Link
I enjoyed that. Thank you
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd
morpheus71
Posted 16/03/2016 - 00:49 Link
davidwozhere wrote:
I enjoyed that. Thank you

Thanks very much David 😊
davidstorm
Posted 16/03/2016 - 23:25 Link
Lovely article Phil and some beautiful images in there. The one of the Sea Thrift looking down on the rocky coast in blue light is particularly striking and one I haven't seen before. Great stuff all round.

Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs
morpheus71
Posted 17/03/2016 - 00:51 Link
davidstorm wrote:
Lovely article Phil and some beautiful images in there. The one of the Sea Thrift looking down on the rocky coast in blue light is particularly striking and one I haven't seen before. Great stuff all round.

Regards
David

Thanks very much for your generous comments David 😊 The Thrift photograph was made several years ago and I have sold quite a few prints of that one!

I enjoy writing about photography and the landscape. Almost finished work on a book, called 'Into the landscape' - a medley of photos, reflective philosophy, mindfullness, natural history, geology, metaphysics and artistic endeavours... & more besides. 😊
Edited by morpheus71: 17/03/2016 - 00:52

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.